How user information is collected
When users request publications or other information or materials or make enquiries, WIND HOKKAIDO Committee (hereinafter referred to as the Association) may collect personally identifiable information in a lawful and fair manner. WIND HOKKAIDO Committee (hereinafter referred to as the Association) may collect personally identifiable information. The information collected may include name, address, telephone number, company/organisation name, e-mail address, fax number and other contact information.
How personal information is used
Users' personal information collected by WIND HOKKAIDO shall be used for the following purposes with careful attention not to damage the users' rights.
- ・When WIND HOKKAIDO will contact you by phone or by e-mail regarding the contents of your inquiry.
- ・In the event we will send by post an application or literature requested by the user.
Provision of personal information to third parties
WIND HOKKAIDO will not disclose personal information of each user which was collected by us to third parties. However, there are the following exceptions.
- ・In case being agreed by a user.
- ・Upon request by a user, WIND HOKKAIDO take any procedure such as services, etc, on behalf of the user.
- ・To the person in charge of sending the information and materials provided by WIND HOKKAIDO to the said user.
- ・In case being required by legal grounds.
- ・In case being required for the public good, improvement of public health, protection of human life or property, and it is extremely difficult to obtain the consent of each individual.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, disposal, etc. of personal inforamtion
In case WIND HOKKAIDO finds that the said person has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, disposal, etc. of his/her personal information, and if there is such requests by the said person, WIND HOKKAIDO will disclose, correct, add, suspend, and delate his/her personal information within a reasonable period of time.